We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our remote team on a Healthcare team.
Varies based on experience. Starting pay is $25/hour at 40 hours/week starting with a 3-month contract with the option to extend.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our Healthcare Marketing team.
Who we are
Started in 2009, TECKpert is a tech consulting firm based in beautiful Miami, FL. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our consultants identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
Our client is an established and fast growing physicians group with locations throughout Florida looking to keep up the momentum and to expand fast. This role is responsible for every aspect of the organization’s online social community and Google accounts- planning content, creating content, messaging, Google advertising, social media advertising, publishing, reporting, and data analysis. All of this to serve the final KPI of new patients at each location.
Expectations for this role include:
- Strategy creation, implementation and analysis
- Managing content creation in the middle of a rebranding campaign
- Managing all social media accounts – primarily Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Creative content creation – both image and video assets – for all social media channels
- Strong visual aesthetic in keeping with the organization brand.
- Consistent messaging
- Ability to adapt to the style, tonality and vernacular of the current “voice” of the brand and the target demographic in each location.
- Social Media management/Cross-platform content Calendar
- Reputation Management when needed
- Responsive, Organized and the ability to build and follow processes
- Managing a substantial budget for social media advertising.
- Create social media advertising campaigns
- A/B campaign testing, tweaking and reporting
- Regular meetings sharing social media reports and analytics.
- Be in consistent communication with the client to align expectations and anticipate the needs of the organization to drive results.
Qualifications and Requirements
Our healthcare marketing team is in need of a social media & Google content creator and manager that has 3+ years of experience and a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising or a similar degree.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in social media marketing, communications or content marketing.
- Excellent content creation skills.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube content creation optimized for the platform
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube advertising including data analytics and insights
- Experience creating short form content for social media
- Experience using design tools to create graphics for social media
- Familiar with tools used for video creation and editing.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives and programs that span owned, earned and paid.
- Understanding of important metrics used to track campaign success.
- Experience with Google Adwords and keyword research for new campaigns.
- Experience with Hootsuite or other similar products.
- Technology savvy with solid understanding of the web and online marketing and best practices.
- Basic WordPress knowledge.
Nice to have
- Healthcare industry experience
- Located in FL
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is full-time 40/hours a week. This position is a full-time position with a 3-month contract and an option to extend. Compensation starts at $25 and is based on experience. We provide bonuses and a benefits package for part-time and contract employees.
Working With Us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you mostundefined Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5undefined Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote workundefined We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today’s digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Download our mobile app, sign up and complete your profile. Upload your resume and express interest for this opportunity by viewing the opportunity and pressing the thumbs up.