NOTE: To apply you must download our apps. Links are listed at the end of this description.
TECKpert currently seeks an IT Manager to join a remote development team on a contract position. Get the opportunities you deserve and own your path at TECKpert. Flexible schedules, your choice of projects, remote work, access to co-working spaces, and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today’s digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career.
The IT Manager provides expertise on what technologies to use to stay on the cutting edge and will implement all required technologies. Using IT best practices and standards, the IT Manager will keep technologies secure, add users, terminate users, and help resolve technical issues. Must have the ability to rapidly analyze issues, establish priorities, anticipate consequences, make decisions, root cause analysis, and initiate action via email and phone. Ensure system availability, performance and reliability through continuous improvement procedures.
· Extensive knowledge of information processing.
· Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in this or a similar role.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar degree preferred.
· Ability to work well and engage with a remote team.
· A good relationship-builder with clients and teammates alike.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present info clearly.
· Manage your time well to deliver on all deadlines.
· Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, MAC OSx, Microsoft Office Suite, Email Systems, Networking and WiFi, VPN Technologies, VoIP Telephone Systems, Incident Ticketing Systems, Remote Support Tools, Printers/MFC, Handheld Devices/Mobile Devices, Asset Management Tools, Server Management Administration, Microsoft Exchange Server, LAN- Local Area Network, WAN- Wide Area Network, WPAN- Wireless Personal Area Network
· Skills training
· Ongoing education
· Remote work opportunities
· Benefits including full health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability, and 20 days PTO
For 10+ years and with 30+ industry awards, TECKpert provides design, development, marketing and staff augmentation solutions for businesses and clients of all sizes. We build innovative digital solutions for clients from all industries, including healthcare, finance, government, legal and real estate. TECKpert connects technical professionals with great projects and opportunities at today’s leading companies. Companies trust us to help them build their digital workforce and professionals come to us every day to help grow their career. We look forward to learning more about you and how we can partner together.