NOTE: To apply you must download our apps. Links are listed at the end of this description.
TECKpert currently seeks a DevOps Engineer to join a remote development team on a contract position. Get the opportunities you deserve and own your path at TECKpert. Flexible schedules, your choice of projects, remote work, access to co-working spaces, and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today’s digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career.
The DevOps Engineer will implement and support best practices and strategies mitigating risk and creatively problem-solving. You will own technical design and vision for DevOps tooling. Utilizing feedback from many different groups, you will release and test strategies. You will build and own critical parts of the developer services stack and evolve engineering processes to optimize efficiency. Using continuous improvement practices, deliver high quality software. You will provide expert advice to improve tool choice, software design and patterns to build a highly resilient product.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar degree.
· Experience with DevOps concepts like SLAs, SLOs, SLIs, error budgets, MTTR, MTTD, etc.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or a similar role.
· Familiarity with NewRelic, Splunk, AppDynamics, Dynatrace
· Ability to work well and engage with a remote team.
· A good relationship-builder with clients and teammates alike.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present info clearly.
· Manage your time well to deliver on all deadlines.
· Skills training
· Ongoing education
· Remote work opportunities
· Benefits including full health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability, and 20 days PTO
For 10+ years and with 30+ industry awards, TECKpert provides design, development, marketing and staff augmentation solutions for businesses and clients of all sizes. We build innovative digital solutions for clients from all industries, including healthcare, finance, government, legal and real estate. TECKpert connects technical professionals with great projects and opportunities at today’s leading companies. Companies trust us to help them build their digital workforce and professionals come to us every day to help grow their career. We look forward to learning more about you and how we can partner together.
Download our app in IOS or Android and express interest in the Opportunity section of our app.
Job Type: Contract