We are seeking an experienced, motivated and detail-oriented individual to join us in the role of Reagent Manufacturing Associate. Ideal candidates are interested in working as part of a fast-paced, high-performing team and are committed to the highest level of work quality.
The Reagent Manufacturing Associate will report directly to the Manager, Reagent Manufacturing. This position is located in Wilmington, MA.
- Assist in the formulation and filling of our consumable products.
- Perform assembly work of our consumable products.
- Assist with process improvement and capability analysis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Follow established GMP and SOP processes and procedures and train reagent manufacturing personnel and outside contractors on these procedures.
- Transact inventory in an ERP system.
- Manage inventory levels for production.
- Incoming inspections of raw materials.
- Maintaining the manufacturing floor – i.e. verifying calibration schedules, reviewing labeling, maintaining bulk statuses, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- High School degree. Four year degree in a scientific discipline strongly preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of industry experience within an IVD manufacturing/production environment.
- Adherence to strict documentation practices required.
- Clean room experienced required.
- Strong understanding of aseptic handling techniques required.
- Experience with LEAN and Six Sigma is a plus.
- Understanding of enterprise inventory management desired.
- Experience in a regulated (FDA or ISO) manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English with excellent understanding and clarity.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods – up to four (4) hours at a time.