Success Academy’s commitment to our scholars goes beyond delivering high-quality instruction. Our ability to support our scholars and families is dependent on our school operations team working tirelessly to support our day to day operations ensuring a high level of aesthetics, safety, and communications.
We now need a results-driven School Business Operations Manager to join our School Operations Management team. We have openings at our Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Manhattan locations.
With our rapid growth and commitment to operational excellence, Success Academy Charter Schools is seeking innovative School Business Operations Managers who understand that the foundation of great schooling starts with ensuring each of our schools are immaculate, joyful environments that promote learning.
As the sole leader of operations within a specific Success Academy school, reporting to the Principal and Regional Operations Manager, our School Business Operations Managers serve as core members of the leadership team ensuring high levels of operational excellence every day, overseeing daily operations and managing a dynamic team of professionals to provide our scholars with an unparalleled educational experience.
At Success Academy, we invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year commitment for all School Business Operations Manager candidates.
In this role, you will provide:
- Management and Leadership: Managing a team of school operations professionals in overseeing all logistics for school-wide events, family communications, scholar information collection, purchasing, building partner relationships, technology, and inventory management;
- System Creation and Management: Advocating for all policies, procedures, and communications across the school community to drive scholar outcomes;
- Financial Management: Managing the daily financial and business activities of the school, including budget creation, forecasting, reconciliation and record-keeping;
- Daily Operational Excellence: Ensuring operational excellence and high level of detail in all areas of operations, from scholar safety and health to school aesthetics; and
- Family Engagement and Advocacy: Establishing and maintaining successful relationships within all members of the school and building partners to drive the goals of our school community and dual mission.
We invite you to apply if:
- You are an inspiring leader who continually pushes themselves and others to higher levels of achievement;
- You have experience managing teams to develop and implement systems and processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency;
- You have demonstrated the ability to indirectly manage and influence other stakeholders to achieve outcomes;
- You have an incredibly high bar and attention to detail, and can manage their school and team to reflect the same.
- You deeply embed yourself into the community of the school, ensuring strong relationships, high engagement, and great operational results;
- You have a belief in what is possible and use data to drive toward outcomes despite changing circumstances;
- You possess strong project management and prioritization skills and excellent follow through;
- You are a resourceful problem-solver who proactively shares best practices that drive our operational excellence; and
- You have a growth mindset, grit, humility, and a willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’.
Annual Salary: $78,000.00 + End of Year Bonus (Up to 15%)