Location: Hybrid (New York, NYC / Remote)
In an effort to meet the needs of our rapidly growing business, SS&C is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to support our Talent Acquisition team in various offices.
The Scheduling Coordinator will play a critical role within the Talent Acquisition team by supporting the recruiters with interview scheduling, maintenance of the Workday applicant tracking system, on-boarding logistics and other day-to-day administrative duties for multiple locations. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and successful at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously. We are looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic person who is excited about joining our team.
- High volume, complex scheduling with all levels of stakeholders across the United States
- Facilitate interview scheduling process – contact candidates to determine availability, coordinate interview times with hiring decision makers and applicant, and send confirmation emails via Outlook/Zoom meeting requests to participants. After interview, will follow-up for interview evaluations.
- Delivering a positive candidate experience by working closely with the recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed
- Documenting, data entry tracking, and maintaining applicant records to ensure accurate candidate tracking in the Workday applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and assist with recruiting events such as open houses, job fairs, and campus recruiting visits
- Conducting research and providing support for target recruitment activities
- Providing and performing various administrative support for the recruiting team including responsive and proactive customer service via telephone and e-mail
- Posting jobs in our Workday applicant tracking system and/or posting sites
- Assisting with on-boarding by inputting background information and sending out new hire IT information/emails
- HS diploma/GED required
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate team environment
- 1+ years of experience with standard office software, such as the MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to include complex scheduling/email skills
- Experience within the staffing, human resources or recruiting industry a plus
- Applicant Tracking System (Workday) experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter personality and the ability to strive for excellence in their work
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate ability to manage time effectively
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
- Possess strong ability for multitasking
- Able to shift priorities as needed in a fast moving environment
- Exercises extreme confidentiality