We will rely on you to:
- Own SquareWorks Consulting social media strategy and digital presence: initiate ideas and finesse our social distribution strategy, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Facilitate and execute digital and content marketing programs alongside SquareWorks’ Managing Director, who will work collaboratively with you.
- Plan all aspects of live and digital events for our customers and prospects
- Own new customer and project on-boarding and maintenance of our customer Knowledge Base and Salesforce.
- Drive “internal marketing” by spearheading new employee onboarding, planning live and virtual team meetings, and designing and ordering logoed gear
- Manage email marketing campaigns: be proactive in offering value to customers and prospects with engaging content.
- Be a data junkie; we will rely on you heavily to keep our Salesforce database clean so that our team has all the data they need at their fingertips to service our customers and move our sales cycle forward.
- Design and execute outbound Email sales campaigns. Filter, evaluate and respond to resulting leads quickly with a high level of professionalism.
- Update and proofread all sales-supported marketing initiatives as needed (ex. website).
- Work with other SquareWorks teammates on internal marketing duties related to employee onboarding, team meeting coordination, etc.
- Step into opportunities that may fall outside of your job description; we all wear many hats and often collaborate on initiatives that fall outside of our individual domains.
In this role, you will:
- Learn how to keep up with and capitalize on changing social media platforms and algorithms and the implications on our brand’s corporate presence as a result.
- Learn how our digital and offline audiences want to engage with our brand.
- Develop your ability in content marketing, specifically the types of content our clients and digital audiences want to consume from us.
- Finesse your business acumen in one of the hottest and fastest growing industries: professional services management and delivery.
- Learn Marketing and CRM tools such as SalesForce Buffer and MailChimp
- Grow your skill sets in collaborating with different teams to execute on projects for clients.
You are the ideal fit if:
- You have at least 2 years of social media management experience, specifically in the corporate world.
- You are comfortable in the software industry, particularly in ERP or Business Applications, and want to be entrenched in similar environments.
- You understand the value of content marketing and simply need some guidance, but then you’re off to the races.
- You take initiative with little direction; you aren’t afraid to speak up when you need clarification to execute projects well and on-time
- Your former colleagues and peers say that you love a challenge, aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, bring new ideas to the table, and look at systems with a critical eye to figure out how to be more efficient or effective
- You are highly responsive and naturally prioritize client needs and requests
- You understand the role of marketing within the context of sales
- You personify SquareWorks Consulting’s core values: Responsiveness; Dedication (you embody a customer-first mindset), Problem Solver, Collaboration and Thoroughness
About SquareWorks Consulting
Grow your marketing career at SquareWorks Consulting!
SquareWorks Consulting is a leader in NetSuite Solutions for mid-size organizations. As a NetSuite Alliance Partner and SDN Partner, we offer NetSuite implementation and optimization services, as well as several NetSuite Add-Ons that extend the functionality of the platform.
Why Work at SquareWorks Consulting:
You will have the opportunity to learn with a team who takes stock in each other and in our willingness to further our own career paths through knowledge sharing. Our team likes to learn new skills, and we take pride in our ability to be an extension of our clients when it comes to solving their business challenges.
Employees in similar roles say their experience at SquareWorks Consulting has been a big resume builder, and that they were pleasantly surprised by the amount of responsibility they were given. We gravitate toward an entrepreneurial atmosphere in- and outside of the office, and we do not believe you should have to come into the office every day to get your work done well. That said, one of our core values is Responsiveness, which is our competitive advantage amongst our competitors.