Principal Security Engineer, Detection and Response
U.S. Remote Role
We are looking for an experienced and passionate senior-level Detection and Response Engineer to join our SIRT team here at Sprinklr! We believe in small, extremely agile teams, using technology wisely, processes efficiently, and thinking of creative ways to solve problems. This is a greenfield opportunity to help build out our Security Incident and Response Team (SIRT). We would love to find someone experienced in finding and mitigating security risks, and leading the response to events when bad things do happen. While this is a technical and hands-on role, your experience will play a critical part in helping drive the direction our SIRT team goes.
Our Security team is tasked not only with protecting the company and it’s assets but being champions for security’s message across the company. We have a high bar around leading with kindness and compassion, while also holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
This role is for our US-based team, and you will have the option of working in one of our U.S. offices or being fully U.S. remote. You need to currently be residing in the United States.
- You’ll be the senior technical lead for our US-based SIRT team.
- Identify risks, develop mitigations/detections, and respond to major incidents.
- Mentor and train peers and partner teams in response activities.
- Drive the entire incident lifecycle, from start to post mortem.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with teams throughout the company.
- Experience in Incident Response, Detection and/or Detection Engineering, or within a SOC or similar Security Operations function in a senior or lead hands-on role.
- Strong technical acumen and enjoy leveraging those skills to not only uncover risks and problems, but come up with solutions, while also being empathetic to our partner teams, and customers’ needs.
- Pragmatic, realizing we will never be perfect, and hence being risk-focused when developing new processes, automation, or solutions to problems.
- Good at establishing and maintaining relationships with your peers and partner teams across the company.
- Enjoy mentoring and teaching others.
- Have phenomenal communication skills.