Location: Positions available in Westborough, Weymouth, Grafton and Methuen.
Schedule: Availability on all shifts. Our Full Time schedules are usually Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday. Part-Time schedules may vary.
Pay rate: $18.00/per hour for Westborough/Weymouth, up to $20/hour for Grafton/Methuen
The Recovery Specialist is responsible for:
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitating the movement of clients around the building and grounds in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Providing transportation for clients and in support of program operations using the program vehicle when needed.
- Conducting alcohol and drug screens on clients using an approach that demonstrates respect and dignity for the clients.
- Assisting with admission and discharge procedures as required.
- Overseeing the clients’ general housekeeping chores with participation in light housekeeping as needed, ensuring that the units remain clean and orderly.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred, not required
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Must have basic ability in use of computers to be able make entries and utilize electronic health records.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative, appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or religious exemption.
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment