Many positions are offering retention bonuses of up to $3,000
Location: Several locations throughout Massachusetts (Worcester, Waltham, Saugus, Haverhill, Weymouth, Pittsfield, North Adams, Great Barrington, Leominster, Southbridge, Milford, Millbury)
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours. Monday-Friday.
Pay rate: $49,000-$51,000 (Master’s Level). $56,000-$67,800 (Licensed – LICSW or LMHC). Opportunities for additional bonus pay based on number of treatment hours conducted each week.
The Outpatient Clinician is responsible for:
- Providing quality individual clinical services and case management to assigned clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis needs.
- Providing group treatment to clients using Spectrum curriculum and following group facilitation protocol as trained.
- Referring clients to appropriate services in the community as necessary.
- Maintaining comprehensive current clinical skills, competencies, licensure and certification as required and attending internal meetings and trainings as required.
- Minimum of Master’s degree required (in clinical psychology, education-counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative counseling, social work, or closely related field).
- Minimum of one year of supervised counseling experience required.
- LICSW or LMHC licensure is preferred.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance/loan repayment programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment