Can you juggle many projects at once? Want to learn to learn a wide range of data tools and technologies? Want to be paid and mentored while learning highly in-demand skills? If these resonate with you, we should talk! Spectrum Talent Delivery is hiring and training a Data Operations Assistant to help keep our data teams, tools, and technologies running at peak performance. We are not an agency. You will be a fulltime employee, get benefits and PTO. Best of all we pay for all the required training you need to excel! We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply.
We are looking for a Data Operations Assistant to support all activities related to Data Operations and Management. Working closely with our external vendors, you will support the Data Operations Manager in coordinating data operations activities. On some occasions the candidate will need to do hands-on support, therefore technical skills are required. In this role you will be exposed to a wide variety of data tools and business units. You will interact with cross-functional stakeholders to help streamline the end-to-end data integration process.
Tools we use and you will learn and work with:
· Informatica PowerCenter
· Oracle EPM (Hyperion, ESSBASE)
· Informatica Power Center
· Service Now
Activities you will be performing:
You will support the Data Operations Manager in coordination with partners and vendors in the following activities:
· User Access Management
· Minor upgrade and tools configuration
· Upgrade installation and Hot fix patches
· Power-BI Gateway administration
· Support for Database Driver installation (Oracle, SQL…)
· License Upgrade activities
· Emergency Break Fix installation
· Code Management / Release management support
· Establishing Database connections in PowerCenter
· Weekly prod migration & Daily migration
· Platform Availability & Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
· Weekly/Monthly Repository Backups
· Domain backups extracted to a file periodically
· Support for Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity.
· Data Availability
· Server Monitoring
· Recovery and re-starting the Services in case of failures.
· Outages support
Production management support
· L1, L2, L3 support for above MIS applications/marts.
· Support audit activities
· Support disaster recovery
· Support scheduled weekly and monthly change activity
· Perform and build daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc health checks
· Support testing effort of tool upgrades
· Develop schedules for performance (enhancement)
· Support manual execution of jobs/report
· Perform all service management activities (incident, change, problem, service request)
· Monitor schedules (completion and performance)
· Provide user support for queries
· Evaluate, design, and identify improvements to streamline the ETL process and
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Ability to identify and manage cross-team and cross-project dependencies
· Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
· Ability to anticipate and address issues early
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to make decisions independently, knowing how and when to escalate issues
· Experience working directly with business teams and stakeholders
Spectrum Talent Delivery values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Spectrum Talent Delivery is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.