Full Job Description
Physical Therapy Technician – Westchester
Great News! The Nation’s Top Physical Therapy Practice (that’s us!) is looking for lifetime members to join our unconventionally passionate family.
About the Company:
At SPEAR, we spend each day inspiring, caring for, and elevating the New York City metro area. Together, we have built a passionate and empathetic team motivated to become the best version of itself. We respect, lead, and challenge each other to always improve ourselves, our teammates, and the health of our communities.
At our core, we develop people. By providing each other the ideal opportunities and tools to flourish—both personally and professionally—we have fostered a culture rooted in growth. And we have fun doing it!
This focus on professional development and organizational expansion has resulted in our collective achievement of several honors and recognitions from top medical, academic, and business communities. SPEAR recently received Columbia University’s Award for Leadership in Clinical Education, given to the top 1/10th of 1% of practices. SPEAR was named six times to the Inc5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America, as well as having been named by SmartCEO magazine as a Future500 company five times. SPEAR was also chosen to appear in Chase Bank’s National Ad Campaign, Mission Main Street, as a thriving small business committed to serving community interests. SPEAR was the first private practice to ring the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange when on May 4th, 2016, during small business week, the executive team was featured on MSNBC.
In 2016, SPEAR Physical Therapy was chosen as the American Physical Therapy Association Private Practice Section’s “Nation’s Top Practice,” recognizing the company for its dedication to innovation and excellence.
In 2020, at the peak of the pandemic, the SPEAR Physical Therapy team dedicated themselves to the New York City community. This dedication was a testament to the unrelenting commitment that SPEAR providers have for their patients—the resilience the team demonstrated, and the innovative care provided to our patients–during the events of 2020 are what led SPEAR to be awarded “The Nation’s Top Practice” by the WebPT Ascend Conference. To be recognized during this historically difficult year was a proud moment for the organization and all our incredibly devoted team members.
In the years to come, SPEAR will continue its path of growth, with further expansion planned beyond the New York City Metropolitan region.
Physical Therapy Technician – SPEAR Physical Therapy
We are looking for people who are passionate about helping others and are team players, to join our our top-notch organization. Our Mission is to get New Yorkers back to life.
How do we do that? With our five-star customer service in physical therapy and human interaction.
- What you will be doing? As a Physical Therapy Technician, you will support physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment and materials, and performing procedures, under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist you will be expected to do the following:Prepares the treatment areas for patient care.
- Greet every patient who walks in and out of the office with a smile and you treat everyone in our practice with SPEARIT.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Follow the company SPEAR-IT values. Service, Passion, Empathy, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, and Teamwork.
- You show up ten minutes early and you understand the urgency behind our patient’s need for help and healthcare.
- Actively listen to and proactively guide our patients through their exercises in accordance with Physical Therapists exercise prescription with direct supervision from the treating Physical Therapist.
- Provide a clean and organized environment for patients, including laundry, supply of linens and cleans hydrocollators, cold pack machines and other equipment as necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Strong communication and multi-task skills.
- You have an attention to detail, and willingness to grow.
- You enjoy seeking out an opportunity to make an impact daily and connecting with people.
- You’re a team player!
- Athletic experience is a plus!
What will you get from us?
- Leadership Development with SPEAR Future Leaders Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits 401K Commuter Benefits Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays FSA/HSA
- Discounted gym memberships, pet insurance, and select cellphone carrier
- Employee Discounts to special events like Broadway shows, movies, hotels, theme parks, etc.
- Company Events
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position.
SPEAR Physical Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type- Hourly
SPEAR Physical Therapy
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.