Located in Boston, Skillcloud Consulting is an emerging Talent Acquisition Consulting firm that works to help America’s most attractive startups scale their teams. Founded in 2015, Skillcloud has worked with hundreds of startups in the past five years, providing a truly differentiated Talent Acquisition service to a market in desperate need of it.
Startups and emerging companies leverage Skillcloud’s highly experienced staff, utilizing us as a highly efficient Talent Acquisition team, that has consistently outperformed existing, legacy recruiting alternatives.
Like our Clients, we too are growing. We’re currently seeking a Project Manager to join our elite team in Boston. In this role you’d work directly with some of the most cutting-edge companies in the country, serving as a trusted Talent Acquisition Advisor, and helping to facilitate all facets of their recruitment process. While there is a heavy recruiting component to the role, Skillcloud’s Project Managers are responsible for the following, in addition to recruiting:
- Creating compelling content on behalf of each and every Client.
- Executing Email & Drip Marketing campaigns.
- Interfacing with Clients, candidates, and stakeholders, on a day-to-day basis, serving as the point of contact for all interactions.
- Researching current market conditions in new markets and geographies, as they relate to specific specialties and demographics.
- Maintaining, documenting, organizing market feedback is it relates to our Client and presenting such feedback to Client.
- Bachelor’s degree; Recent graduates or 2020 graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas concisely, both verbally and in writing.