Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people’s lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
We’re looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team in Cooper Lighting.
This role is a US Remote opportunity.
As a Marketing Communications Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the development of (product) launch activities and marketing materials in support of product commercialization for our 3D Printing products.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Collaborate on the building and executing of marketing communications plans alongside colleagues in our 3DP incubation team
- Track and report on marketing activities to ensure the integrated marketing plan is delivered on time and on budget
- Build effective presentations for internal and external use
- Support communications projects including social media
- Collaborate on the building and executing of product displays that effectively demonstrate the uniqueness of our 3D Printing offer
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, Arts or Architecture or other related discipline
- 3+ years in a design, content creation or digital marketing role
- Adobe Creative Suites InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Impactful communications skills
- experience with social media management, and (preferred)
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.