SICDRONE is startup company developing next-generation supermaneuverable aircraft with a highly stable design, perfect for operating in virtually any aerial environment around the world.
SICDRONE is recruiting business related degree seekers for an entry-level opportunity for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial minded individual who would like to develop professional skills related to sales, legal, market research, finance, and customer communications. SICDRONE completed the 2018 Techstars Accelerator in Boston, sponsored by the USAF and is also partnered with Jaguar Land Rover.
Are you an engaging people person excited about where autonomous technology is going– if yes, then this is the job for you. YOU CAN START PART TIME THEN TRANSFER TO FULL TIME IF YOU’RE STILL IN SCHOOL.
· Entrepreneurial spirit – effectively reach out to potential customers via email, phone and in-person to generate sales and get contracts signed for drone related projects
· Polished and professional verbal and writing skills
· Strong attention to detail, ability to problem solve and organizational skills
· Excellent computer skills, i.e., Windows and Excel
· Assist executive level leadership, CEO and CTO, with business related tasks
· Pursuing a B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree or a recent grad
· Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to work both in a team setting and independently, and exercise excellent judgment
· Highly motivated, proactive, positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Ability to function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Generate and complete contracts and other documentation for initial customers
· Communicate directly with potential customers, ensuring contract requirements are understood
· Assist in the smooth workflow and development of paperless, efficient contract database
· Prior experience within and/or demonstrated passion for or experience in the autonomous technologies industry sectors
· Experience or willingness to learn Pipedrive, Salesforce and other CRM systems, or object-oriented databases, website building and SEO skills
· Familiarity or experience with business related legal documents and seed, series A/B/etc rounds of investment