* Strategize with the Director of Marketing to develop and drive all social media efforts, including content creation, monthly blog content, email marketing and community engagement, across the Services Plus marketing channels. Identify ways to tell Services Plus’ story to highlight the company as its own brand and connect with customers.
* Establish and execute strategic social media campaigns with the goal of growing audiences in each arena. You need to be able try new ways of marketing and seek out solutions.
* Create graphics for social posts using a design program of your choice to ensure brand consistency, i.e. Canva, Photoshop for photo and video editing.
* Produce and edit custom images and video content to grow and engage key personas using our projects by Apple computers.
*Manage, create, and publish/schedule original, high quality branded content on social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Instagram/Facebook Stories, LinkedIn, YouTube, Houzz, Yelp Pinterest and Twitter).
*Manage social media engagement across all platforms; Including, engaging and responding to direct messages and comments.
* Work with an entrepreneurial eye to manage our Social Media Marketing endeavors and identify areas where channels can help us drive web traffic and sales, grow our online leads, and reinforce our brand.
* Responsible for the community engagement of our channels, monitoring and responding to customers; escalating time sensitive events and/or inquiries as necessary to Customer Service.
* Using customer profiles and analytics, identifying target audiences and devise engaging and motivating campaigns with the goal of growing online audiences and driving sales.
* Coordinate, measure and monitor paid social media campaigns including targeted audience construction ensuring on-budget delivery.
* Track and measure social media performance – both organic and paid – and evaluate analytics, including uncovering innovative approaches to improving performance through new initiatives and testing.
* Liaison and communicate with the Owners of the company who are visible, accessible and contribute regularly to the Marketing vision. Work with additional internal teams such as the Buyers, as well as external plazas teams and brands; ensuring all marketing messages and events are coordinated and maximized for success via social media.
* Create, maintain and manage a Monthly Social Media content calendar for the Company and any applicable private labels.
* Foster and maintain relationships with thought leaders, industry experts, brand ambassadors/influencers that lead to reaching a wider audience and cultivate those relationships on social media.
* Stay up to date with best social practices and industry and competitor activity.
* 2+ years experience working on social media plans, managing and executing content on mainstream channels, to include Instagram/Stories, Facebook and YouTube; Linkedin.
* Proven track record of success building social media campaigns and monitoring for customer engagement.
* Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Communications, Marketing, PR Preferred but not required).
* Experience in building, measuring and reporting on paid social media campaigns including Facebook and Instagram.
* Ability to pivot quickly and adjust to the needs of a very fast-paced department.
* Strong writing, editing, communication skills.
* Comfortable with research and writing content for monthly blog articles and email campaigns
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), Apple Computers.
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possesses strong time management skills.
* Passion for content creation and savvy in Adobe (Photoshop, Spark).
* Knowledge of social media channels and best practices, as well as market and competitive trends.