Sensata Interns have the unique opportunity to work on a technical project in one of our engineering divisions. Throughout the internship experience, you will receive direct feedback from peers and managers, engage with other interns in the program, and will have multiple learning opportunities through Lunch and Learn presentations and training courses. Our Intern Program is inclusive to all our US sites and is designed to give each intern a concentrated view of what it is like to be an engineer at Sensata.
Internship projects vary from year to year and are based on current business needs at the time of the internship. Specific details will be provided prior to your start date, but all projects are technical and require a sound understanding of engineering principles.
As a Process Engineering Intern possible responsibilities could include:
- Full ownership of product design and product development
- Performing design verification on original and/or derivative ideas using analytical and experimental methods
- Maintaining product documentation (drawings and specs)
- Preparing, testing, and debugging prototypes (assignments are hands-on)
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident is NOT required for this position, however proper work authorizations will be required.