Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Summer 2021 Human Resources Intern in our Oxford, OH, and Fairfield, OH locations. You will be primarily accountable to assist the HR Team with recruitment, special events, reporting, employee relations and projects/process improvements. This role will provide valuable exposure and experience with HR in a manufacturing environment.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Post jobs, screen candidates for qualifications and job match
- Schedule Interviews
- Process new hires through Taleo and HireRight systems
- On-Boarding/Orientation for New Hires (HR Local Policies, Benefits Process, Security Badge)
- Involvement in Process Improvement Projects
- Assist employees with general HR related questions
- Assist HR Manager and HRBP in day to day activities
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program. Obtaining an HR Management degree or Business-related degree.
- High level of energy and professionalism
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Highly organized with strong follow-through skills to ensure timely response
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience in customer interaction and understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of short and long term action items
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.