Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Human Resources Internship in our Lincoln, NE manufacturing location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Human Resources Intern will be a member of the Human Resources team at the Lincoln, NE plant.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Gain exposure to various aspects of the employee experience while supporting and driving human resources People initiatives in the Lincoln, NE Schneider Electric Plant.
- Assist with recruiting of key talent, new hire on-boarding, learning & development initiatives and reporting
- Help drive employee engagement through participation and support of cross functional plant teams including One Voice, Well Being, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Recruiting.
- Be a key resource for employees needing Human Resources support.
- Support the Human Resources team through completion of daily HR related tasks including project coordination, data quality, employee relations/communications, administrative tasks and much more.
- Manage local communications to employees on events, activities and campaigns
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- You are seeking a degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Psychology or a related field of study
- You’re self-directed, creative and willing to go the extra mile for your customers.
- You enjoy working with others and are interested in a career in Human Resources.
- You have strong communication skills and are passionate about working with others
- You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- You’re able to work full-time this Summer.
- You are able to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc)
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Nebraska-Lincoln
Unposting Date: Ongoing