Schneider Electric has several opportunities in our Schneider Development Program – Sales Engineering starting January 2022 and June 2022 in our Franklin, TN location. We are looking for diverse December 2021 and May 2022 graduates interested in a leadership career in Sales and Customer Projects to be part of a powerful and unique experience.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The purpose of this sales focused program, is to accelerate learning and placement of early career new hires into our Sales organization. Career development is at the heart of this program and participants will have countless opportunities for networking and coaching via direct leadership.
This 24-month program based in the Schneider Electric Nashville Hub in Franklin, TN and consists of a 14-week sales and technical training to prepare you for your developmental role as an Inside Sales Engineer supporting Square D, our flagship brand in the U.S. Square D provides market-leading electrical distribution and industrial control products, systems and services for the distribution, application and control of electricity.
Upon successful completion of training, you will be placed as an Inside Sales Engineer in the Nashville Hub for 18-21 months. You will be responsible for:
- Increasing sales within the small and medium electrical contractor business though working with our channel partners
- Recommending and quoting products and services, positioning Square D into preferred position in market and customer activity, and providing technical knowledge regarding products/services
- After the program, career opportunities within inside & outside sales as well as customer project roles are available throughout the United States.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably in Engineering, Construction Management, Sales or Business majors with Project Management Specialization
- Technical Aptitude and commitment to learn about Electrical Industry and build relationships
- Strong communication, facilitation, time management and organizations skills needed
- Internship experience preferred
- Candidates must be mobile and willing to relocate for both the program duration and post-program role assignment.
- This position is unable to provide visa support for international candidates, now or in the future
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Tennessee-Franklin