Responsible for supporting the Client Manager in developing and executing the Strategic Energy Plans for clients of Schneider Electric.
- Support the creation of the strategic energy plan, as directed by the Client Manager, and manage the activities against it with internal team members
- Lead day to day activities with the client implementation team as it relates to setup and implementation of client data
- Execute and complete assigned tasks and recommended actions, as directed by the Client Manager, to ensure each client is served with excellence and sees the value being delivered
- Assist in the leadership of clients, as directed by the Client Manager, to make cost-effective decisions related to their energy costs and usage to strategically position each company, including some transactional responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for additional energy management services and collaborate with internal teams on potential solutions to be offered
- Assist Client Manager with the coordination of client meetings using internal resources when appropriate, prepare the materials for the meeting(s), and present to all levels of the client’s organization
- Be a subject matter expert for client’s business operations, key contacts and their respective roles, their market risk tolerance, and their industry pressures
- Participate in structured training programs and initiate self-driven training of the energy industry and Schneider Electric’s service offerings
- Travel up to 25% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree required, along with a minimum of 3 years experience in a service industry with some direct customer-interface experience either in sales or client relationship, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High commitment to the company’s vision and values.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good professional reputation; commitment to personal integrity and strong character.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Effective working in a team environment.