About SBG Funding
SBG Funding is one of the nation’s reliable sources for business funding. We are a niche financing firm with years of experience in the commercial lending arena. Unlike traditional lending institutions, SBG Funding is efficient in helping businesses gain quick and easy access to the financing they need, without meeting the strict requirements, or enduring the time consuming, labor intensive process that traditional banks mandate.
In today’s rapidly evolving business environment, we understand that small business owners must relentlessly seek new opportunities to maintain their competitive edge. At SBG Funding, we provide flexible financing solutions, unparalleled support, and in-depth financial guidance to help seize today’s opportunities while fueling the long-term prosperity of the businesses we serve.
As the demand for our services continues to increase, we are aggressively looking to expand the SBG team! As an Account Executive you will play a vital role in not only helping small businesses grow, but in having a direct impact on the growth of our company.
Why We’ll Love You
- You’ll drive the full sales cycle, from prospecting potential clients, to lender selection, term negotiations, and ultimately closing deals
- You’ll leverage robust sales tech stack including Salesforce, Five9, and TextUs, Constant Contact, HubSpot o You’re Ambitious – Hardworking with an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You’re Creative – Continuously seeking new strategies to improve and win business o You’re Organized – With a strong ability to prioritize and manage a large pipeline in a fast-paced high energy environment
- You’re Competitive – Performance driven, consistently pushing to exceed goals and become the best (did we mention we offer an extremely competitive compensation package?)
Why You’ll Love Us
- We want ambitious hard-working individuals And We’re Willing to Pay for It!
- We offer competitive salaries and high commissions – Six Figure Earning Potential in Your 1st Year
- We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Ample time off for the R&R we all desperately need
- Free snacks & coffee, and catered lunches served regularly
- Company happy hours and events to promote a collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Get to work every day with supportive, smart, and ambitious people
- You’ll be getting in on the ground floor! – Being a rapidly growing start-up, at SBG Funding you’ll have the ability to make a real impact in both the day to day, and the future plans for our business. As we continue to evolve and expand, there will be tremendous opportunity for advancement and continued success
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an inside sales role with track record of meeting or exceeding aggressive sales goals
- Money Motivated, with an extreme hunger for success
- You have a positive attitude and are self-motivated
- You’re resilient, and understand that in sales, every “no” gets you closer to a “yes.”
- You thrive in a startup environment where the only constant is change
- You are coachable, eager to learn, and can adapt to change as needed
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required