EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Participate in initial training to quickly learn targeted SAP technologies and methodologies.
• Support and participate in SAP customer implementations through: fit-gap workshops, design, implementation, operation, optimization and upgrade phases of the SAP solution.
• Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP products.
• Ability to provide assistance to team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions.
• Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
• Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
• A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results, and accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Must be able to problem-solve.
• Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors or Masters degree in: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar degree.
• Strong preference for completion of SAP coursework at an SAP University Alliance School.
• Must be able to work as a team player, yet have the ability to work independently.
• Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation, and listening.
• Must be open to travel.
Platform Consultant Positions
• Working knowledge (installing, configuring, optimizing, upgrading) of Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, Os/400, etc.)
• Technical skills in SQL, Database (SQL) knowledge, database management, business intelligence, enterprise performance management, data mining, systems administration.
• Understanding of relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MaxDB, DB2, etc.
• 6 months to 3 years of relevant work experience in a corporate environment through internships or recent work experience.
• Prefer prior experience involving client/customer interaction