Samet & Company PC is seeking a Supervisor/Manager for our CPA firm in our Brewster, MA office.
Lead and manage multiple engagements (Tax and/or Audit) in an effort to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Our progressive, growing firm offers competitive salary and benefit packages. At Samet, our friendly and supportive environment offers the ideal candidate the ability to achieve his/her career goals and much more.
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Trust, Employee Benefit Plans, Tax-exempt entities, and Individual Tax Returns.
- Provide tax planning for partnerships, S corporations and high net-worth individuals.
- Develop and mentor staff to leverage their skills and professional growth.
- Pursue outside business through networking opportunities, charitable events and business organizations.
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope of current engagements through identification of current client needs and target client requirements.
- Train and manage staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA/MST preferred
- 7-10 years of tax compliance and audit experience in public accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client facing and business development skills.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Bachelor’s required, CPA or Master’s Degree in Taxation preferred
- Brewster, MA