The Boston or Hartford office of Robinson Cole is looking for a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the digital communication efforts of the firm, including content and graphic development and presentation on the website, blogs, social media, email marketing efforts and collateral materials. This position serves as a support team member to the entire business development and marketing department.
- Design development and distribution process of email marketing invitations, announcements, legal updates, newsletters and other collateral.
- Creating advertisements for sponsorships, program books, signage and other graphic needs.
- Develops graphic marketing collateral to support business development activities; including presentations using PowerPoint and other presentation and graphics applications.
- Updating and monitoring social media presence.
- Coordinates website and blog content and graphic updates.
- Coordinates review and creation of mailing lists used for direct mail campaigns.
- Supports the central tracking of all firm-wide marketing activities and scheduling of the appropriate internal and external publicity of same.
- Perform other marketing and business development related responsibilities and projects as necessary.
Must be database and digitally savvy. Advance familiarity with graphic design software, i.e. Adobe InDesign a plus. Proficiency in. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter are required. Experience with InterAction, CRM a plus.