Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing of The Creative Group’s specialized services and recruitment of creative talent.
Apply below and visit creativegroup.com to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential.
The Creative Recruiter is primarily responsible for the following:
· Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing projects and interim staffing solutions.
· Source candidates using our internal database, job boards, social networking sites, portfolio sites, etc.
· Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
· Participate in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
· Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
· Partner closely with Sr. Recruiters and teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
· Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment. Experience in one of the following practice areas is required: online/interactive marketing, web advertising, web design, online content management, emarketing, mobile strategy. Ability to discern creative skills in all aspects of digital media design as well as web content writing. Must be well versed in digital media, online marketing, and social media strategies and best practices.
Top Reasons to Work for The Creative Group:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With locations in major markets across the United States and in Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
· RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous other “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at The Creative Group.
*Please note this is a fully remote position. Applicants can be located anywhere in the U.S.