Riverside Community Care has an exciting research internship available for a Senior Year Student starting January 2021!
We will be carrying out a study to examine the effect of Yoga-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety in two High Schools near the Riverside Community Care Outpatient Center in Upton, MA.
The internship will involve helping to:
- plan for the study
- set up the research protocol
- establish treatment planning using Y-CBT techniques
- enter and statistically analyzing the data
- possibly help to deliver the services to the students and counselors who serve them
You’ll also assist in writing grants and possibly working on articles for publication. Administrative tasks can be involved as well.
Schedule: 8-10 hours a week starting at 8 a.m. – Mondays & Wednesdays with some flexibility
Length of internship: Jan – June 2021 (with continuance into the summer)
This is an unpaid internship.
- Experience with statistical analysis is a plus
- Currently enrolled as a Senior in college with a 3.0 grade point average or higher
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.