We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
Integrated Team Counselor – Mobile
Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) Integrated Teams provide clinical interventions and peer and family support to facilitate engagement, support functioning and maximize symptom stabilization and self-management of individuals and to assist individuals in developing skills, establishing natural supports and resources to live successfully in the community.
Working as part of the ACCS team under the guidance of the Team Leader, staff will provide services and interventions identified in the Treatment Plan, including education, supervision, and direct supports to allow individuals served to maintain their physical and emotional health, live safely in the community, and develop the skills necessary to meet their goals.
Interactions will be guided by an appreciation for those being served as unique individuals and adults, with the expectation and goal of mutual learning and growth. Services will be provided in keeping with the Division Mission Statement, program policies and guidelines and consistent with Riverside and Department of Mental Health standards and requirements.
Schedule: Tuesday 1pm to 9pm, Wednesday 8am to 4pm, Thursday 1pm to 9pm, Friday 1pm to 9pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in the English language) required
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license and available, dependable transportation and be willing to provide transportation to persons served in personal vehicle, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School diploma and one year related experience required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.