Great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Social Worker working as part of a strong, interdisciplinary team in our Early Intervention Program!
The Social Worker:
- participates on an interdisciplinary team within the Early Intervention (EI) program providing home-based services to children (0-3 years) and their families
- completes initial intake and follow-up visits with new families, fostering each family’s involvement in their child’s treatment plan and implementing all identified strategies on the IFSP
- facilitates the social-emotional well-being of children and their families and provides parent support and education
- conducts developmental assessments
- fulfills service coordination duties
- leads and supports group activities
- maintains an individual caseload
The Social Worker ensures the delivery of high quality, developmentally sound and progressive services that are consistent with both DPH and Riverside Community Care standards.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required.
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required.
- Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish) strongly preferred
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field required
- Independent Licensure (LCSW, LICSW, or LMHC) strongly preferred
- Experience in early intervention, special needs populations and early childhood preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.