We have an exciting opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as the Senior Trauma Center Responder!
In this vital role, the Senior Trauma Center Responder will provide suicide postvention services and behavioral health disaster responses to schools, workplaces, and communities in Massachusetts using current best practices in suicide prevention and trauma-informed care in both one-to-one, group, and community meeting format.
The Senior Trauma Center Responder develops and conducts trainings for behavioral health disaster responders, mental health clinicians, educators, and community volunteers in suicide prevention, trauma treatment, and trauma informed care.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. with occasional weekend and evening hours required
Please include a cover letter when submitting your resume.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
- Participation in basic training on disaster response/ critical incident de-briefing management required
- Experience working in a compassionate manner with individuals who have experienced highly stressful events/ situations
- Expertise or cultural humility in working with diverse cultural, racial, gender groups preferred
- School mental health or child/ adolescent experience preferred
- Comfort and experience in training and presenting to larger audiences
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Clinical Discipline or Human Services related field
- Independent license preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.