We have an exciting opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as the Program Director of Suicide Prevention Services!
In this vital role, the Program Director provides oversight and leadership to all Suicide Prevention services and programs of Riverside Trauma Center and across the Behavioral Health Innovation division.
The Program Director will:
- plan, direct, and participate in the development and evaluation of existing, and new, services and programs related to suicide prevention for all age groups
- provide school and community consultation and clinical intervention/trauma response services as needed
- oversee and direct the development of suicide prevention programming and new initiatives according to current research and best practice
- ensure quality of care, appropriate staffing and staff support/supervision, and effective participation in the wider service system to ensure implementation of best practices
Our ideal candidate is a team player who demonstrates excellent organizational skills, influential public speaking capabilities and a strong ability to build and maintain relationships.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (weekday hours are flexible) with some flexibility to work some evenings/weekends for events and/or conferences
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Working knowledge of literature and research on Suicide prevention/ intervention/ postvention
- Knowledge and comfort articulating the mental health needs of persons across the lifespan
- Strong outreach and relationship management skills
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to give oral and written presentations at professional conferences and trainings
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Ability to manage and develop staff
- Ability to provide clinical supervision
- Ability to collect and manage data, experience utilizing Salesforce preferred
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling required; Licensure at independent level of clinical mental health practice preferred
- 5-7 years professional experience, preferably in a program management, clinical mental health practice, suicide prevention and/or outreach capacity
- Experience partnering with schools to deliver clinical services, curricula, or other supports preferred
- Experience presenting at conferences and trainings, some national travel required (10%)
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.