Great opportunity to join our dynamic, professional, interdisciplinary team in a supportive family-focused environment!
Our Early Intervention services support families and their children, from birth to age three, who have, or who are at-risk for, developmental delays and disabilities.
We are seeking a full time or part time Pediatric Physical Therapist to provide home and community-based therapeutic and support services to children (0-3 years old) and their families. Responsibilities include: home visits, parent support and training, multidisciplinary developmental assessments, therapeutic play groups, and service coordination.
Due to Covid19, programming is currently remote with plan to move to community-based when possible.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, sit, reach, crawl, and maneuver with infants and toddlers exercising constant changes of position and movement
- Current Massachusetts licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Experience working with infants/toddlers/families, early intervention or young children with special needs preferred
- Experience working in home and community settings preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.