Great opportunity to join our dynamic, professional, interdisciplinary team in a supportive family-focused environment!
Our Early Intervention services support families and their children, from birth to age three, who have, or who are at-risk for, developmental delays and disabilities.
We are seeking a full time Pediatric Occupational Therapist to provide home and community-based therapeutic and support services to children (0-3 years old) and their families. Responsibilities include: home visits, parent support and training, multidisciplinary developmental assessments, therapeutic play groups, and service coordination.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, sit, reach, crawl, and maneuver with infants and toddlers exercising constant changes of position and movement
- Current Massachusetts licensure as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience working with infants/toddlers/families, early intervention or young children with special needs preferred
- Experience working in home and community settings preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.