Exciting opportunity to join our growing and highly regarded, stable organization as an Intensive Care Coordinator in our innovative child mental health program!
Work as part of a team to oversee the care planning and coordination of services to children with serious emotional disturbance and their families.
Primary responsibilities include:
- engaging families
- conducting clinical assessments
- planning services based upon family needs and goals
- working to oversee implementation of plans
Orientation, training in high fidelity wraparound, and supervision towards licensure will be provided.
On-call and evening work may be required.; Due to Covid19 programming currently remote with plan to move to community-based when possible.
To learn more about our amazing Care Coordination Services, please watch our inspirational video – Riverside Community Service Agency!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
- Bachelors in Social Work or other mental health discipline required; Masters in Social Work or other mental health discipline preferred; LICSW, LMHC, LMFT or LCSW license preferred
- Minimum of one-year experience working with children with serious emotional disturbance required
- Community-based experience strongly preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.