Do you have clinical experience working with children, adolescents and families?
Do you want to be part of a collaborative team to really make a difference in the lives of children and their families?
We have an exciting full-time opportunity to join our growing and highly regarded, stable organization as a Home Based Family Therapist!
In this position you will provide:
- home-based family systems interventions for both short term and long term clients through the state CBHI services
- a range of intensive systemic and resilience-focused home, community, and clinic-based services to children ages 3-19 and their families
- diagnostic assessment
- service planning
- individual and family therapy
- crisis intervention
- case management
- coordination of services to assist families in maintaining their children within the home
Our ideal candidate will have a strong interest and experience working with children and will be able to work effectively within a team setting, collaborating with other local community agencies, insurance companies and school systems.
Due to Covid19, programming is currently remote with limited in person work based on strict safety protocols and clinical need. Full in person work to resume when deemed safe to do so.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
To learn more about how awesome it is to work at Riverside Community Care – please watch our video on Why We Love Working at Riverside Community Care!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Must be able to work some evenings
- Valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle required for local travel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Portuguese) strongly preferred
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field required
- Experience working with adolescence is strongly preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of children, adolescents and family system clinical issues
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.