*$1,500.00 Sign-On Bonus: $750.00 at hire and $750.00 after you complete 90 days of service*
If you strive for excellence, are compassionate and want to surround yourself by an extraordinary group of talented staff, we have a great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Home Based Family Services Clinical Supervisor!
In this role, you will supervise a dynamic, creative team to provide home based & group therapy and provide senior clinical input to IHT/FP team members.
The Clinical Supervisor also assists the Program Director in program planning, knowledge of referral resources for youth and families service, development and oversight, implementation of program policies and goals, and monitoring of cultural and linguistic competency of services.
The Clinical Supervisor also provides 24 hour on-call back up to clinical staff in rotation with managers and provides direct service to assigned cases with 24 hour on-call consultation to them.
As one of the largest and most respected healthcare and human services providers in Massachusetts, Riverside is a great place to develop a long-term career.
We provide our employees with competitive salary and benefits, an outstanding employee training program, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Please join us in making a difference!
- Ability to respond to youth, families and staff in an empowering, sensitive and respectful manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a clinical team, understand and work with complex systems, and utilize supervision to support professional growth
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Clinical Mental Health discipline and independent clinical licensure required (LICSW or LMHC)
- 1-2 years of clinical supervisory responsibility in child mental health or similar human services setting
- 4 years of clinical experience in a multi-disciplinary mental health setting with minimum of four years post licensure
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.