$1,500.00 Sign-On Bonus: $750.00 at hire and $750.00 after you complete 90 days of service*
Exciting opportunity to join our growing, stable and highly regarded organization as a Family Partner!
The Family Partner will use his or her life experience as a parent or caregiver of a child with special needs to offer support to parents and caregivers of youth with serious emotional and mental health needs.
Major responsibilities include working as part of a team to engage and assist families in identifying and advocating for the needs of the youth, and accessing supports within the community.
Only applicants who have been a primary caregiver of a child with social, emotional, mental health, or substance abuse concerns will be considered.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
To learn more about this amazing position, please watch this inspirational video! Riverside’s Family Partners
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required for local travel
- Must have experience raising a child with social, emotional, mental health, or substance abuse concerns and have experience navigating the myriad of youth services
- Experience providing education to families of youth with special needs required
- Must have Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree and minimum of one year experience working with youth with special needs, or High School Diploma/GED and minimum of two years experience working with youth with special needs
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.