We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
Employment Coordinator at Crossroads Clubhouse
Crossroads Clubhouse is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Clubhouse community.
Crossroads Clubhouse is a Clubhouse International accredited Clubhouse and plays an active role in the Massachusetts Clubhouse Coalition. We are strongly committed to sending staff and members to three-week clubhouse training as well as regional and international conferences.
This is a full time position for an individual comfortable in serving in liaison/spokesperson role with area businesses and state employment agencies. Responsible for co-coordination of Clubhouse employment component. The position involves developing relationships with local companies and networking in order to engage Clubhouse members in job placements in the community.
Duties would also include:
- Engaging members in unit work
- Maintenance of job placements
- Outreach and support services for members working in job placements
- Initiating and maintaining employer contacts
- Attendance at Advisory board and Chamber of Commerce meetings
- Tracking employment related statistics
- Co-leading employment support meetings
- Being part of evening/weekend/holiday social program
Schedule: Occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays required.
- Clubhouse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills required
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills required
- Driver’s license and access to a reliable, personal vehicle required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High School Diploma and relevant experience required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.