We make a difference – in your community and your career
Seeking Site Director of our Norwood Emergency Services Team!
We have an exciting opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as the Site Director of Emergency Services in Norwood!
The Site Director of our Norwood Emergency Services Center plans, oversees, and participates in the daily operation of the program to ensure quality of care, staff support, and effective participation and collaboration with the wider services system.
The Site Director will:
- Monitor and ensure the quality of care in service provision, risk assessment, collaboration, and documentation
- Manage the day to day operation of designated program components, specifically the Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention team
- Provide telephone screening and triage to consumers calling the 24 hour Emergency Services hotline, as needed
- Provide face to face evaluations of consumers in crisis as needed
- Monitor documentation of all clinical encounters to ensure accuracy is captured and correct on all forms
The Site Director will also work as a part of the management team and share on-call rotation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Riverside Community Care takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Immediate computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, such as excel required
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required
- Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work or other related clinical human service discipline required
- Two years supervisory or administrative experience in a similar mental health setting preferred
- Three years’ clinical experience in a multi-disciplinary mental health setting and three years experience working with a psychiatric disabled population required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.