Exciting opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Clinician!
In this vital position, the Clinician provides home and community based services to youth and their families who have been referred by DMH. Services include collaborating with families to identify treatment goals and providing ongoing clinical and safety assessments, individual and family therapy, and care coordination with other team members. In addition, the Clinician will provide culturally relevant services which are trauma informed and evidence based.
The Clinician will participate in the 24-hour on-call rotation.
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Due to Covid19 programming currently remote with plan to move to community-based when possible.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Ability to work independently in supporting community based caseload required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
- Master’s Degree in a human service field, psychology, social work or other clinical discipline required
- Experience with culturally diverse populations preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.