We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
We are seeking a Clinician for our Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program.
The Clinician provides care coordination through development of a collaborative relationship with the person receiving services, family, and other providers and community supports that are important to the person. The Clinician completes person-centered assessment and service planning, advocacy, coordination of care, and helps the person to make connections with other services and resources within the community.
As the primary Clinician, the candidate will work to establish a therapeutic relationship, and focus on skill building to support the person in maintaining independent housing and community tenure that is uninterrupted by hospitalizations
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision towards licensure, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
Schedule: Monday-Friday (one weekend day is encouraged)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in the English language) and the ability to make effective public presentations.
- Must be able to work some evening and weekend hours, provide 24-hour on-call coverage on rotation, and to respond to emergency calls as necessary.
- Must have valid driver’s license and available, dependable transportation and be willing to provide transportation to person’s served in personal vehicle, as needed.
- Master’s degree required
- Licensure required within 1 year of hire (LCSW or independent licensure)
- At least one year of related experience
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.