We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
Exciting leadership opportunity within our Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program.
The Clinical Supervisor guides and supports an integrated team of professionals who provide recovery oriented, clinical mental health services. The Clinical Supervisor exemplifies the values inherent in recovery-oriented services, including creating a respectful work environment, actively engaging people in community services, and participating in continuous quality improvement. The Clinical Supervisor provides guidance and support in clinical documentation, engagement strategies, risk mitigation, etc.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical supervision and assists in selecting intervention strategies for persons at high risk and/or who are may have traditionally been unengaged in services.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, delegate to, and motivate others, as well as to promote cohesiveness in a team required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in the English language) and the ability to make effective public presentations.
- Must be able to work in excess of 40 hours per week, provide 24-hour on-call coverage on rotation, and to respond to emergency calls as necessary.
- Master’s degree and independent licensure (LICSW) required.
- Four years related experience including at least two years in a supervisory and management capacity required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.