We make a difference – in your community and your career
Somerville Outpatient Center
The Somerville Outpatient Center has approximately 45 employees and serves over 1000 children, adolescents and adults. We provide individual, couples, family and group therapy within a highly collegial and multidisciplinary environment. Due to the current pandemic we are providing all services via telehealth.
Our program is growing with the addition of telehealth services, co-occurring disorder treatment and rapid access to services. We are seeking half-time to full-time fee for service clinicians, both independently licensed and unlicensed, to work with children, adolescents and/or adults via telehealth. Clinicians receive individual and peer supervision based on hours worked and level of experience. Fee for service clinicians also receive additional compensation under a productivity bonus plan.
Riverside Community Care takes pride in our employees for being compassionate, respectful and innovative. Our staff is deeply committed to helping others in a community mental health environment. Riverside offers competitive salaries, and an outstanding staff training program.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn and integrate technology into the work environment, including providing therapy via video conferencing. Experience providing services using video-conferencing platforms preferred.
- Moderate to advanced computer fluency, including Microsoft Office.
- Master’s degree in a clinical mental health discipline.
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience with children, adolescents and/or adults with significant emotional and behavioral challenges.
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.