We make a difference- in your community and in your career.
Fee for Service Clinician – Telehealth
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible career as a fee for service clinician?
Come work for our Behavioral Health Services Division at Riverside Community Care!
We have an amazing opportunity for a Master’s Level Independently Licensed Fee for Service clinician! The clinician would be responsible for providing clinical services both remotely through Telehealth and at our collegial, supportive, and dynamic outpatient center. We offer additional compensation under productivity bonus plan!
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program including free CEUs/CEs in Social Work, LMHC, LMFT, Nursing and Psychology. Riverside also offers excellent clinical supervision, strong billing and administrative supports, and career advancement opportunities!
Health and dental benefits are available for Fee for Service staff who work a minimum number of billable hours. Flexibility to work some evening hours is preferred.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Riverside Community Care takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Must have excellent communication, clinical and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency (including Microsoft Office) required
- Regular access to reliable transportation required. Transportation is required in order to attend required trainings, meetings, or to fulfill other responsibilities defined in this role
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or counseling
- Independent licensure (LICSW, LMHC) preferred
- Experience and interest in working with children preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.