Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
REYNOLDS AMERICAN IS LOOKING FOR A TERRITORY MANAGER:
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry Level
FUNCTION: Marketing & Sales
LOCATION: South Bend, IN
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Territory Managers are charged to implement Trade Marketing Services Company’s strategic vision of transforming the tobacco industry. They are responsible for representing the company in the sale, marketing and promotion of its portfolio of products when engaging both retail outlets and adult tobacco consumers. Territory Managers drive the sale, development and execution of strategic business plans and marketing programs, within a defined sales territory. This role allows individuals to consistently demonstrate their entrepreneurial approach in the sale and execution of the company’s brand marketing leveraging the 5P marketing mix: Product Availability, Promotions, Presence, Pricing, and Personal Selling.
Reports to: Senior Division Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Manage your territory in terms of performance and in maintaining effective relationships across a diverse base of retailers for Reynolds American Inc’s products.
- Calling on established traditional and non-traditional retail outlets.
- Selling and executing national and local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts.
- Plan and execute the visit to the retailers and build strong business relationships, respond to their questions, issues, concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures;
- Building outstanding relationships with store managers by providing expert consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans.
- Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective “1 to 1” Consumer Engagements through an understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies.
- Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you consider yourself a self-starter who gets things done and enjoys growing brands through building relationships?
- Do you possess the current legal right to work in the USA?
- Are you at least 21 years of age or older? Do you have a valid U.S driver’s license?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Extra-curricular participation record (ex: academic student groups, sport teams, internships, etc).
- Highly effective time management, and oral-written-listening communication skills.
- Conflict management, decision-making ability, and problem solving for mutually beneficial results.
- Effective influencing, selling, and negotiation skills.
- Strategic and financial acumen to enable the identification, evaluation, and action against business growth opportunities.
- Associate’s degree.
- Proficiency in computer skills and MS Office applications.
- US driver’s license.
- Previous experience in a marketing focused role – preferably in sales, field market or B2B
- It helps if you are mobile and potentially willing to discover the USA while furthering your career. Through our career growth opportunities, we promote movement to new territories and eventual career progression to our head office.
JOB NUMBER: 33429
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century. When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; and Vuse Stores LLC. This position is with Reynolds Marketing Services Company (2600). Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
- Competitive annual salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify
We offer very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- Generous annual bonus program for all employees
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Daily-valued 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Education initiative plans
- Extensive training and opportunities for professional and career development
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We require all new hires to be 21 or older.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company’s potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
California Privacy Notice