Resourcesoft is looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to work in Marlborough, MA.
- Handle the complete life cycle of technical recruitment, including, sourcing candidates, interviewing and evaluating fitment for open positions, coordinate interviews for qualified candidates with hiring managers, negotiate offers, and assist with on boarding and fostering job satisfaction.
- Analyze, strategize and create or enhance job postings, using accurate, clear and compelling job descriptions for maximum exposure.
- Actively source resumes through internet, social media, job portal and database mining.
- Use Boolean Logic, x-raying, networking and referral promotion to generate robust candidate pools.
- Utilize creative talent practices to drive business results.
- Monitor General staffing progress against open requisitions on a regular basis to determine alternate recruitment avenues to support the business.
- Provide Updates to account managers with information regarding market place,candidate pools, recruitment obstacles, and work with manager to identify solutions.
- Provide regular and adhoc reports to management as determined.
- Organize and update client and prospective client information, potential hire information in the database.
- Convert potential leads to pre-emptive hires, to maintain a pool of in demand talent.
- Partner with internal teams to develop employment brand and build social media presence.
- Work with leadership to use social media profiles as a lever for recruitment and build the company brand at trade-shows, universities and online.
- Represent the company at trade organizations, campus recruitment drives, career fairs and networking events to increase brand awareness.
- Act as a positive liaison between the company and the candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
What we offer:
- Base Pay +Commission
- QuarterlyPerformance Bonus
- Yearly Appraisals
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days