We are actively looking for a Junior Sales Account Executive to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, be highly motivated, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong work ethic.
Who you are:
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Coachable & Adaptable.
- Business Savvy good judgement, professional written & spoken skills.
- Smart, with a quick up-to-speed time.
- Excellent time management skills and well organized.
- Strong telephone personality.
- Persuasive, consistent, process driven, with a can-do positive attitude.
- Willingness and ability to travel to meet clients, attend marketing & networking events.
- Build and manage a robust portfolio of clientele.
- Provide accurate and timely response to Sales and Recruiting Team.
- Ensure precision and completeness of client information in Recruiting Software and Application Tracking System
- Assist in generating monthly and quarterly client reports.
- Prepare, send and file Sales and Marketing related contracts and other documents.
- Assist in planning upcoming Marketing events as needed.
- Perform other duties and assist in special projects as required.
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong client relations skills and communication skills.
Our incentives include:
- On the job Sales training.
- Excellent career advancement potential.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- 10 Paid Time off.
- Medical /Dental coverage.
- 401K Savings Plan.
- Free Gym Access.
- Free Snacks.
Founded in 1999, Resourcesoft, Inc. is a leading Technology Consulting and Professional Services organization. Headquartered in Marlborough, MA, the company serves the technology needs of its clients nationwide. Resourcesoft has often been recognized by prominent rating agencies for its exemplary growth and stability. With over two decades of industry experience, the Company has evolved as a front runner in enabling project optimization. We partner with leading organizations to provide technology solutions within the financial, insurance, education, government, publishing, healthcare and pharmaceutical domains. We take pride in mentoring a workforce that is well positioned to respond to the emerging IT trends and needs. With the employees at the crux of every business endeavor, our success is driven by our expertise in pairing the right talent with the best jobs in the technology sector. We forge long term, personalized relationships with our employees to advance their career to the next level. We engage them in technology centric client projects that provide opportunities for them to evolve, innovate and deliver world class products and services. Our career opportunities offer challenging assignments and exposure to emerging and cutting edge technologies. We are committed to providing our employees with the tools necessary to accelerate their career progression, while maintaining a healthy, work-life balance. We are deeply committed to providing a workplace ambience that is both challenging and fulfilling.
Resourcesoft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about Resourcesoft and our services, please visit us at www.resourcesoft.com.