This is UNPAID. Students are strongly advised to consult with academic faculty to determine if this meets eligibility standards for academic credit.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is interested in working in the nonprofit sector and has strong writing/editing skills
• Is able to meet deadlines
• Has flexible availability
• Has strong communication skills
• Is passionate about human, civil, and BIPOC rights and in tune with our political climate
• Has a positive attitude and is a good team player!
Your responsibilities in this position include:
• Reviewing drafts of Instagram posts for errors
• Reading through the sources used to write up said posts and making sure the information is accurate
• Collaborating with the business development intern to craft blogposts and articles
• You may be asked to occasionally write up Instagram posts
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org