As Punchbowl’s Manager of Email Marketing & Partnerships, you will report to the CMO and will own the strategy, planning, and execution of all marketing communications. You’ll also directly shape the Company’s relationship with our consumers and most important partners. We are looking for a smart, passionate individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate comes from a digital marketing background.
This is an exciting time to join Punchbowl: We have a highly-rated app, record-breaking growth among our key metrics, and an award-winning platform that’s been featured in TechCrunch, CNNMoney, Entrepreneur, WSJ, and more. We recently announced a significant acquisition and the launch of Memento.com.
In this role, you will:
- Lead our email marketing strategy & execution (create calendar, provide creative direction, QA)
- Plan, write, and QA push notifications for our mobile apps
- Analyze email & push marketing data to provide actionable recommendations
- Manage relationships with key partners (licensors, party venues, advertisers)
- Assist on execution of public relations strategy & seasonal marketing campaigns
At Punchbowl, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing & project management
- Ability to plan, write copy, and execute B2C email marketing campaigns
- Strong design aesthetic with ability to provide creative direction & feedback
- Skilled in relationship-building and partner management
- Experience analyzing marketing performance metrics
- Extreme attention to detail with excellent communication & organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and passion, with readiness to join a small, fast-paced company
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl, is the company behind the critically acclaimed technology platform for celebrations, holidays, and meaningful life memories. The Company runs its platform on Punchbowl.com, Memento.com, and best-in-class iOS and Android apps. We provide a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our customers
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team from a distance
To apply: Please send a resume to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is primarily based in Framingham, MA and London, ON. We will consider applicants who reside anywhere in the United States or Canada who are willing to work “East Coast Hours” (roughly 9am-6pm EST).