Polaris Direct is a nationally acclaimed direct marketing services and printing company specializing in high-volume 1:1 marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and marketing agencies. Our success in a fast-changing global economy is a direct result of our ability to create turnkey integrated and innovative direct marketing solutions.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our Strategic Marketing Services team to support a
core group of clients across all aspects of the business, including– strategic planning, social media content, web development, digital, creative services, brand building and print production.
- Project manage all aspects of single and multi-channel marketing campaigns from conception through execution and analysis
- Provide timely and thorough responses to client inquiries and requests.
- Grow and maintain strong partnerships / relationships with Internal Polaris team to assure the effective day to day servicing of clients.
- Represent and advocate on behalf of clients serving as liaison. .
- Ensure the schedule, cost and quality of each program aligns with client’s expectations.
- Provide reports and communication on progress of all key performance indicators.
- Report directly to the Account Director on day to day activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in a Business, Marketing or Communications field.
- 2-4 years of business experience, in client-facing role preferably in a commercial print or marketing agency environment.
- Possess a working understanding of the processes associated with developing and producing marketing materials.
- Some experience with creative services, direct mail, print production, lettershop or digital marketing is required.
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to manage multiple client demands and projects simultaneously.
- Aptitude for learning new software systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Drive and Google Docs.
- Experience in various marketing software platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Boostability, and Trello.
This position is located in our Hooksett, New Hampshire office and requires the ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment while consistently demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness. It requires the ability to work cooperatively with multiple departments in house to champion the needs of the customer(s) with the ability to be accommodating, communicative and decisive when needed with customers and partner suppliers. While this position offers a set schedule of Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm, hours may flex to accommodate schedules. This position requires you to complete HIPAA certification and demonstrate full comprehension of your understanding of the importance of protecting client information. We encourage the exchange of creative ideas and collaboration in a team environment. Ongoing training is given for industry and tech specific tools. Polaris Direct offers a great entrepreneurial environment that fosters growth and advancement for our employees.
Polaris Direct offers a comprehensive and industry competitive benefits package and 401K retirement savings plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer.